26th September 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Will there be better career for me in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics?

After doing M.Sc. in BioInformatics can i get a better career in govt sector?..... also If it matters that my M.Sc is doing from distance education (SMUDE)?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Bioinformatics? Best institutes for the same?
  2. Colleges offering course in Msc Bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which course is better between MBA and M.Sc. in Bio-Informatics after completion of B.Sc. Bioinformatics?
  4. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  5. Which job is suitable in government after MSc Bioinformatics?
  6. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  7. Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Bioinformatic) students?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  10. Is there any job opportunity after completion of MSc Physics?
  11. Which is better between MSc Bioinformatics and MCA? I am interested in Bioinformatics -- [New]
  12. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  13. What jobs are available in government sector after completion of MSc Organic Chemistry?
  14. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  15. Eligibility for a job after MSc in Bioinformatics
  16. Career scope after completion of Ph.D course in US in the field of Pharma Industry?
  17. What are the career options available after MSc Microbiology in government sector?
  18. List of career opportunities available for a M.Sc(maths) graduate with 73% marks in government sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?