31st July 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Which job is suitable in government after MSc Bioinformatics?

which job is suitable in government after m.sc. Bioinformatics? I have passed msc bioinformatics in july . Do i need more studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  2. How to do professional courses belonging to bioinformatics
  3. Which exams to write in order to get a government job after completing MSc Bioinformatics?
  4. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  5. Colleges offering course in Msc Bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  7. Which course is good between M.Sc Biotechnolgy and M.Sc Bioinformatics? -- [New]
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate?
  9. How to get a good job after doing MSc Bioinformatics
  10. Job prospects after M.Sc. in Bioinformatics?
  11. How to do MSc Bioinformatics? Best institutes for the same?
  12. Eligibility for a job after MSc in Bioinformatics
  13. Which is better between MSc Bioinformatics and MCA? I am interested in Bioinformatics
  14. Companies for bioinformatics software designing jobs in India?
  15. What exams to be written to get a government job after completing MSc(Bioinformatics)?
  16. M.Sc in Bioinformatics is a correct option for a brighter future?
  17. How to get a job in Bangalore after completing MSc Bioinformatics with 78.2%
  18. Which course is best to choose between Clinical Research and Bioinformatics
29th September 2011, 01:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which job is suitable in government after MSc Bioinformatics?

Getting engaged in higher studies depends entirely on ones personal interest. M.Sc in bio informatics itself is a potential course. This course may bring in lot of job opportunities. You can try in for the NET exam and enter in to the academics field. Or else you can apply for the various government jobs that come in by writing in the competitive examinations which are part of it. After PG in bio informatics you can get jobs in the pharmacy sector, hospitals and research centers etc.
20th December 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

net syllabus is not made for bioinformatician how do we get into teaching
9th March 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

sir ,please provide jobs for bioinformatics especially govt jobs if not possible remove the course.Dont play with students future.
15th May 2012, 07:32 PM
BIKARANT RAI

hi friends,
Which job is suitable in government after MSc Bioinformatics?

Getting engaged in higher studies depends entirely on ones personal interest. M.Sc in bio informatics itself is a potential course. This course may bring in lot of job opportunities. You can try in for the NET exam and enter in to the academics field. Or else you can apply for the various government jobs that come in by writing in the competitive examinations which are part of it. After PG in bio informatics you can get jobs in the pharmacy sector, hospitals and research centers etc.

bikarant rai
5th July 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi.....please guide me about the carriers in bioinformatics by which i can get job easily in bioinformatics
16th August 2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I had completed my msc bioinformatics in 2005 may i get any job in this field.
9th November 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.sc. in physics and after that MCA..but i am interested biology field so please suggest to me.can i take admition to bioinformatics.. and there is job opportunity??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?