17th January 2011, 11:31 PM
Safik Khan

Will there be an effect on my job due to the unpopularity of my Engineering College?

I m doing B.TECH ........but my college is not much famous as compared to other neighbouring college....so i have a question related to the status of college.....is there any future effect due to fame of college for enggineering student..?

28th February 2011, 11:53 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be an effect on my job due to the unpopularity of my Engineering College?

No, college is just a media to complete your engineering.But the real talent lies in the student & not in the college.If you have a good academic record then no employer will hesitate to give you the opportunities of job.

To make you more demanding it is better for you to gain some practical experience & prove yourself at the time of interview.
1st March 2011, 07:20 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Will there be an effect on my job due to the unpopularity of my Engineering College?

well initially it matter during campus placement only .later it depends on you how you

change your career .it may be problem to you in start only but if you have good

communication skill and good technical knowledge then you can get job through walk in .

once you will get placement it doesn't matter from which college you are .
3rd March 2011, 02:04 AM
yogs.singh

it matter for campus placement.

after first placement it all depend on you .

if you have good knowledge of your field and good communication skills

then go for walk in
12th April 2011, 10:19 PM
Taurus007

hii

an effect on my job due to the unpopularity of my Engineering College
it matter during campus placement only .later it depends on you how you
change your career .it may be problem to you in start only but if you have good
communication skill and good technical knowledge then you can get job through walk in .
once you will get placement it doesn't matter from which college you are .
college is just a media to complete your engineering.But the real talent lies in the student & not in the college.If you have a good academic record then no employer will hesitate to give you the opportunities of job.
To make you more demanding it is better for you to gain some practical experience & prove yourself at the time of interview.

good luck
13th April 2011, 05:54 PM
sri_green09

95% percent the college have no effect on your job due to the unpopularity of your Engineering College.
15th April 2011, 07:48 PM
sumati15

hello
there is no effect of your college popularity on your job and you have to make good academic record also.
17th April 2011, 03:02 AM
vaibhavkgavali

No it will not affect at all because the person who needs knowledge may get from anywhere
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?