12th September 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Is Wind Mill project useful for electronics and instrumentation final year students

is wind mill projects usefull for electronics & instrumentation final year students?

Related Questions:
  1. Pre-final year project suggestion for student of electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  2. Which companies would allow B.E students to do project in their companies?
  3. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Information about off campus drives for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation students?
  5. Electronics ompany for final semester project? -- [New]
  6. How to do final year project after doing final year mechanical?
  7. How to do my project in ISRO after studying final year MSc in electronics
  8. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  9. What minimum percentage is required in graduation,12th and 10th for NTPC exam
  10. On which topic should I do the electronic project? I am studying in final year of electronics engineering from nanded University
  11. Can I apply for IES exam if I am a final year student in applied electronics and instrumentation
  12. Are B.Tech IT students allowed to do project in ISRO? How shall we apply for it?
  13. Syllabus for SAIL Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  14. Which are the companies providing internship for M.Tech final year project
  15. How to join ISRO after completing final year B.E electronics and instrumentation branch?
  16. List of some companies to do final year project? Tips to do final year project?
  17. After B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation what are the opportunities?
  18. How to apply for Job in BSNL and Telcom Companies being a candidate of final year BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
3rd June 2017, 04:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Wind Mill project useful for electronics and instrumentation final year students

As per my knowledge, no Wind Mill project is not useful for electronics and instrumentation final year students.

List EIE Projects Ideas for Engineering Students are given below.

** Line Following Robotic Vehicle

** Ultra Fast Acting Electronic Circuit Breaker

** Object Detection by Ultrasonic

** Automatic Irrigation System on Sensing Soil Moisture Content

** Railway Track Security System

** Digital Control Home Automation System
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?