28th February 2013, 09:23 PM
cuteanjumeena

How to prepare for BSNL competitive exam? I am a 2nd year electronics and communication branch student

i m presently in 2nd year with electronics and communication branch and I want to prepare for BSNL competitive exams so give me more details and tips for this preparation and the topics which would require more focus and attention in my subjects so that I would rather handle them more seriously.

Related Questions:
  1. Exam process and seats for BSNL JTO exam for Electronics & Communication branch student?
  2. Exams which are conducted to select students for ISRO? How to prepare for it?
  3. How can I prepare for GRE? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility for BSNL JTO exam for 3rd year Electronics and communication student?
  5. Can I give the IES exam as an electronics and communication student under ETC branch?
  6. Can a B.tech 4th year student apply for BSNL and other Government Jobs exams?
  7. Syllabus for electronics and communication branch for Power Grid Corporation test?
  8. How to prepare for IAS exam? I am a 2nd year student have electronics and telecommunication
  9. Can I apply for BSNL government job in 4th year after studying B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
  10. Cutoff list for electronics and communication branch in NPTI for direct 2nd year students?
  11. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is ONGC syllabus? Books to be referred? I am a student of electronics and communication branch
  13. After B.Tech in Electronics and Communication branch how to join NDA?
  14. Which internship program is related to electronics and communication branch?
  15. Which branch is better for GATE, either EC branch or EI branch? I'm a student in NIT(Rourkela) in 3rd year with 9.46 CG
  16. How to do summer internship? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student having electronics and communication branch
  17. Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring below 60%? I am a student of B.Tech 4th year from electronics and communication branch
  18. Railway Sr section engineer question papers?
13th December 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for BSNL competitive exam? I am a 2nd year electronics and communication branch student

presently i am doing my second year in ece and give me suggestion regarding bsnl competative exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?