4th July 2011, 07:32 AM
Md.Asif Jamal Ansari

Would I get Government job in Defense or any other area after completing B.Tech or B.E. through Correspondence Education?

If I complete b.tech or b.e. from corresponding education then would I get government job in defense or any gov.area

Related Questions:
4th July 2011, 08:32 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Would I get Government job in Defense or any other area after completing B.Tech or B.E. through Correspondence Education?

dear sir ,
if you complete the btech or be or any recognized university then you will become the graduate student.

after becoming the graduate you will be able to give the UPSC exam in the defence services.

for the defence services you have to give IDS exam it means Indian defence services.

dear sir you have the best opportunities to get the government job in the defence services through the IDS exam.

for all the the information about the ids exam kindly visit the official website of the upsc that is upsc.gov.in
5th July 2011, 11:55 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Would I get Government job in Defense or any other area after completing B.Tech or B.E. through Correspondence Education?

You are eligible to apply for any government job or a job in the defence sector after completing your B.Tech through correspondence. There are few things that you will have to keep in mind. You should have the degree from a recognized university and also you should score more than 60 % for your graduation. There are various areas in the government sector as well the defence sector. You will not be able to apply for certain posts in the defence as it selects candidates who have done a full time graduation course and not by correspondence.
8th July 2011, 09:41 PM
sumit 1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by Md.Asif Jamal Ansari View Post
If I complete b.tech or b.e. from corresponding education then would I get government job in defense or any gov.area
Hello, yes sure you can indeed join the defense forces after passing from any correspondence course, but given that the university is recognised by UGC or AICTE. the minimum qualification is a graduate from any recognised university. I have personally seen people getting selected having distance course certificates.

Best of luck. ask if any doubt is there.
26th July 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

i get 55% in btech , can i join cds or other defence job
24th September 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2 year student in B.E. so what i do for join indian defence?
9th October 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

when there will be a test for air force next time...........
3rd August 2014, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year electrical and electronics engi: student,can girls to joint defence after 21 years old
20th November 2019, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Why do you want to you want 20 yr old to participate in the examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?