28th July 2014, 10:21 PM
anumalla sathya sai ashok

Aeronautical engineering can't be done directly after 12th? Why to do BE/B.Tech?

If we complete 12 cant we directly go for aeronautical engineering and why should we have to do the be/b.tech. Can't we do direct aieroengineering without doing be ?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  2. What should I do to enter into NASA?
  3. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  4. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  5. How to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th?
  6. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  7. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  8. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges after completing 12th?
  11. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Which entrance should be given in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 12th?
  13. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
  15. How to do aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?
  16. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  17. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  18. How can I join NASA after Aeronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility? Can we join NASA directly after completing Aeronautical Engineering from Pakistan Air Force?
15th August 2014, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Aeronautical engineering can't be done directly after 12th? Why to do BE/B.Tech?

First of all I must tell you that B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering is a separate stream and you can surely get admission into it straight after 10+2. There is no separate B.Tech and Aeronautical Engineering course. So, if you are confused about these two courses then you must clear it as early as possible.

There are several engineering streams and you can get admission into of the stream after passing 10+2 with physics, chemistry and maths subjects. Also, you have to appear for entrance examination after 10+2 and for getting admission into top engineering college you have to qualify the entrance exam with a good score. IIT conducts JEE Mains and Advanced for admission into various Engineering colleges across India. You have to apply for this entrance examination before you can get admission into any engineering course.

There are many engineering entrances at state level too for which one can apply and get admission into engineering courses. Hence, be prepared for the exam and hopefully you will get admission into your choice of college.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?