27th May 2018, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of IREL Graduate Apprentice 2018 recruitment?

I have applied in IREL Graduate Apprentice recruitment of this year. But I don’t know how they are going to select the candidates. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response.

28th May 2018, 05:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of IREL Graduate Apprentice 2018 recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have applied in IREL Graduate Apprentice recruitment of this year. But I don’t know how they are going to select the candidates. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response.

The interview call letter will be sent to the short listed candidates through e-mail after initial screening. Candidates are selected based on their performance in the interview. The result will be published on the IREL Career website and selected candidates also getting separate e-mail. Candidates should be fit medically for the IREL graduate apprentices. The IREL shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices during and/or after completion of the apprenticeship period. Candidates can find the details in the IREL website link given Click Here
28th May 2018, 11:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of IREL Graduate Apprentice 2018 recruitment?

Selection Procedure of IREL Graduate Apprentice 2018 Recruitment:

The detailed selection process of this IREL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2018 is given below.

<> Initially there will be a screening and then interview call letter will be sent to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail that is registered in the application form.

<> Then, based on the interview suitable candidates will be selected. After that this result will be published on their website. Officials send email to the selected candidates.

<> And engagement of the selected candidates is subject to her/his being declared medically fit as per the requirement of IREL.

<> Hence Selection process consists of
* Shortlisting
* Interview

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?