25th July 2016, 01:31 PM
Sunu P. Raju

Age limit to become a Librarian in Government aided college for a Library Science graduate?

I am a graduate in Library Science and want to secure job in Government aided college. Can anyone of you tell me that what is the age limit for joining as a Librarian in Government aided college? Please tell me asap.

26th July 2016, 09:40 PM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: Age limit to become a Librarian in Government aided college for a Library Science graduate?

There is not actually any age limit but you have to possess some good Management qualities. Some logical knowledge and experience in the field that you would like to possess. Any government job will be available only upto 60 years. So you can apply the job hen you less than 60.
2nd September 2017, 12:04 AM
Hemalatha nair

Default Re: Age limit to become a Librarian in Government aided college for a Library Science graduate?

I like to become primary school teacher and passed all the text. So what is the age limit to get a government job
31st May 2018, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

I'm 30 year , planning to do b.lib after m.com , what is the age limit for m.lib govt job.
Also guide me which course best at my age after m.com
11th August 2018, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I am 27 years old M.lib Frist year after b.com, what is the age limit for m.lib govt job
Also guide me which course at my age after b.com
2nd August 2020, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I am 36yr old and planning to pursue mlib course... What is the age limit to apply for that course...am I eligible to take admission in that course??
8th August 2020, 05:00 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Graduate degree in Art/Science/commerce with Masters in Library & Information Science

Maximum 35 years as on 31.08.2020. Age relaxation for SC./ST and other categories as applicable under the Govt. of India Rules.

For bachelor courses like B. Lib. (Bachelor of Library Science) & BLI Sc (Bachelor of Library Information Science), candidates should have a graduate level degree from any recognized university.
17th November 2020, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Can 39 yrs old lady get a job as librarian in aided college?
19th March 2021, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I m 37 year old I hv 43percent in graduation but I m MA with 55percent &hv MBA with 66percent now I want to do Liberian course ,so can I get admission in directly in Mlib ,or ihv first complete blib than mlib.pls clear my confusion.
6th April 2021, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

i am fifty year old i get library job in private school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?