16th January 2017, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

How many courses are available in Library Science after class 12th? Which one is necessary to become a Librarian?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to become a Librarian so I want to know how many courses are available in Library Science after class 12th? Which one is necessary to become a Librarian? How can I apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th January 2017, 01:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many courses are available in Library Science after class 12th? Which one is necessary to become a Librarian?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to become a Librarian so I want to know how many courses are available in Library Science after class 12th? Which one is necessary to become a Librarian? How can I apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

The candidates after completion of 12th class can study the following courses to pursue their career in the Library Science field. The courses are Certificate in Library Science, Certificate in Library and Information Science, Diploma in Library Science, Diploma in Library and Information Science and Bachelor in Library Science, Bachelor of Library and Information Science. The Bachelor of Library and Information (B.Li.Sc) is one of the best courses to become a Librarian after completion of 12th. The graduation course in the same stream is useful for you to become a Librarian.
7th February 2017, 06:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many courses are available in Library Science after class 12th? Which one is necessary to become a Librarian?

Sir I am Sachin dubey sir I ask how many courses in librarian post after 12 th pls inform and suggestions
15th January 2018, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am rajesh. I have done B. Sc (Industrial chemistry) and now i ask questions that how many courses are available for Liberian, please give information and suggestion.
Thanku
15th January 2018, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir. I am Rajesh i have done B. Sc(industrial chemistry) and now i ask a question that how many courses avilabale for libarerian plese give information and suggestion
1st July 2020, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How many course are available in library science after class 12th ? Which one is necessary to become a librarian ?
8th September 2020, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir / mam I have completed my 2nd puc .So please inform me about b lib course.How many years to study? What are the courses?How many subjects and other basic information.
5th September 2021, 03:33 PM
Minal F

Courses Available in Library Science:-

Bachelor's Library Science
PG in Library Science
PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking
PhD in Library and Information Science
Diploma in Library Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?