31st July 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I get any government job if I have scored 79.3% marks in intermediate?

I completed my intermediate with 793 marks of average 79.3 percentage. So, I want any government jobs? Can you please list me down all the jobs which I can apply for the same? It would be really great if someone can answer me on this!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job with 54% marks scored in B.Com?
  2. Which government jobs are available for my while passing intermediate with 72%? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What government jobs can I get after scoring 92% marks in 12th?
  4. Which government job can I get with 12 marks? I have scored 59% in 12th
  5. Can I get a government job after completing 12th with 75.3% in MPC group?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs as Bank POs and Clerks having scored 55% in 10th, 66% in Intermediate and 47% in Graduation being a candidate from BC-E category?
  7. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  8. Am I eligible for staff selection commission examination after completing B.E. CSE?
  9. Is there any government job I can get if I have scored 40 marks in GATE exam?
  10. Can I get Central Government job after completing intermediate with MPC group with 98% marks?
  11. Qualification required to be pilot in Air India?
  12. After completing Intermediate how to get a government job?
  13. Can I get admission for CSE group having scored 92% in Intermediate and 70 marks in EAMCET?
  14. Can I do BBA and then MBA after 12th if I have taken biology in 12th
  15. Can I apply for computer teacher job? I have scored 34% in high school and 40% in intermediate
  16. How to get government job after intermediate with BIPC group?
  17. Minimum marks required to be scored in intermediate to get a seat in top 50 engineering colleges
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have scored 54% marks in 12th? -- [New]
31st July 2015, 10:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any government job if I have scored 79.3% marks in intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my intermediate with 793 marks of average 79.3 percentage. So, I want any government jobs? Can you please list me down all the jobs which I can apply for the same? It would be really great if someone can answer me on this!
You have completed 12th standard so you are eligible government sector exam like Staff Selection Commission exam.

As per your educational qualification, you can apply for below given exams.

SSC Combined Matric Prelims exam:-

(a) Lower Division Clerks in Ministries/Departments

(b) Stenographer Grade 'D' in Ministries/Departments

(c) Stenographer Grade 'C' in Ministries/Departments

Those candidates have completed 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible above exams.

Your age should be below 26 years.
1st August 2015, 12:38 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any government job if I have scored 79.3% marks in intermediate?

Yes, you can get good government jobs which are having good salary & good facilities , but I think you should complete your graduation after which you will have wide area to do things in a wider way.

The list of best government jobs which you can apply for are as follows :

IAS
IPS
IFS
Bank (PO)
Bank Clerical
Postal Assistant
Sorting Assistant
Railways
RBI

The candidates should be a age limit for 21 - 30 years , There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.
The candidates should be a citizen of India.
1st August 2015, 03:53 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for following jobs after scoring 79.3% marks in intermediate :
  • For the post of Constable and Head Constable in State police department
  • Lower Division clerk in different state and central government department
  • For the post of clerk in bank and railways.
  • For the post of Railway Loco Pilot in Indian Railway
  • For the post of Officer in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force through NDA exams.
2nd August 2015, 12:32 AM
Sandy131070

Ya you are eligible,but any goverment job is qualify the entrance exam for conduct by the government of india.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?