6th January 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in IBPS PO exam if secured 58% in B.Com?

Hello
I have got 58% in B.Com
can I apply for ibps po exam
please give me the information about eligibility
thank you in advance

7th January 2015, 06:54 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in IBPS PO exam if secured 58% in B.Com?

Yes, you can appear in IBPS PO examination after completion of your graduation with 50% in B.Com course from a recognised university. Eligibility criteria required to appear in IBPS PO examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. The minimum age required to appear in IBPS PO examination is 20 years and the maximum age is 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

3. You must have completed Graduation or equivalent in any discipline form a recognised university.

Since, you have completed Graduation degree in B.Com course, you are eligible to appear in IBPS PO examination.
7th January 2015, 12:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in IBPS PO exam if secured 58% in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have got 58% in B.Com
can I apply for ibps po exam
please give me the information about eligibility
thank you in advance
You have completed B.Com degree with above 58% marks so you are eligible for IBPS PO exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections.

Only those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS PO exam.

Your age should not be less than 20 years and more than 30 years and relaxation in upper age as per government guidelines that is 3 years for OBCs and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.

Examination pattern for IBPS CWE PO 2015:-

Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability - 50 questions for 50 marks each
English Language and General Awareness - 40 questions for 40 marks each
Computer Knowledge/ Awareness - 20 questions for 20 marks

Best books for IBPS PO exam :-

Success Master IBPS Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Bank PO Probationary Officer/Management Trainee Pariksha
Author: Expert Compilation
Publisher: Arihant

Bank PO Solved Papers for Probationary Officer & Management Trainee CWE - 2012
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan
Author: Kiran Prakashan

IBPS Bank PO CWE 20 Practice Sets Probationary Officers/Management Trainee Pariksha (Hind)
Author: Expert Compilation
Publisher: Arihant Publishers (2011)

For any more information regarding the eligibility criteria and the other information please visit the official website of the IBPS http://www.ibps.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?