23rd September 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Finance) post being a 21 years old final year student of B.Com and ICAI?

Dear Sir,
I want to know am I eligible for Junior executive(Finance) post for Airport Authority of India. My educational qualification & Age details are as follows:-
Educational Qualification: ICAI(Final)
: B.Com Final year.
With Regards-
Monu

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment for B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  2. Can a final year student of B.Tech course apply for Airport Authority of India Exam for JE?
  3. What is the percentage criteria for legal or LL.B vacancies in Airport authority of India?
  4. Is a student of B.Tech final year eligible to apply for a job of senior assistants in Airport Authority of India
  5. Can I apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment being a B.Tech Computer Science Engineer?
  6. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  7. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
  8. Previous year question papers for Airport Authority of India junior executive (civil)?
  9. Best study materials to crack AAI examination for Junior Assistant post?
  10. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?
  11. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  12. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  13. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Previous years papers of Airport Authority of India for the post of Junior Executive HR
  15. Syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer exam of Airport Authority of India?
  16. Syllabus and previous year solved question papers of Junior Assistant post in Airport Authority of India?
  17. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  18. Starting salary of Junior Executive(Information Technology) in Airport Authority of India?
8th October 2015, 11:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Finance) post being a 21 years old final year student of B.Com and ICAI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I want to know am I eligible for Junior executive(Finance) post for Airport Authority of India. My educational qualification & Age details are as follows:-
Educational Qualification: ICAI(Final)
: B.Com Final year.
With Regards-
Monu
No, you are not eligible for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Finance) post.

Eligibility criteria for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment:-

Educational qualification:-

Full time Bachelor's Degree(3 years) in B.SC with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks

(OR)

Full time Bachelor's degree in Engineering(BE/B.TECH) in Electronics/Telecommunications/IT with minimum 60% marks.

Age limit:

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years

Important dates:-

Online application-14th November 2015
Last date for application 13th December 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?