8th October 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

How can i crack UPSC civil service exam in one go?

I am in graduation. I want to appear and clear UPSC civil service exam in one go. So tell me how can i do that?

8th October 2015, 11:51 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How can i crack UPSC civil service exam in one go?

Here I am giving some important tips to crack the Civil Services Examination organized by union public service commission as given.

TIPS TO CRACK UPSC CIVIL SERVICE EXAM

** Know the full Syllabus

** Know nature of UPSC questions

** Prepare current affairs regularly

** Make a short Notes

** Divide your syllabus and make strategy to complete

** Read and understand every important subject and topic

** Make a notebook for important facts

** Reading Newspapers and Magazines

** Solve Question papers

** For better preparation you have to solve previous year paper and buy books for Civil Services Exam.
8th October 2015, 11:55 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i crack UPSC civil service exam in one go?

Yes, if you are determined to clear the civil services examination in one attempt you will definitely do it if you work hard for it.

Since the civil services examination conducted by the UPSC is among the toughest examination so you need a hard work with great determination and devotion towards your study.

Since you are in graduation now you can start the preparation for examination as according to the syllabus with a proper strategy. If you follow the above steps you will definitely qualify in the examination.

For more information about the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?