9th September 2016, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

How to get job after completion of B.Tech Chemical Engineering?

Sir/Madam,

I'm studying 1st year chemical engineering, I want to get a job with salary above 50000 rupees, what I have to do from now, I am afraid of interviews, how to get selected in a interview, how to develop knowledge about chemical engineering, pls help me

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  2. How to get job after completion of B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  3. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  5. Different Exams that a Chemical Engineering candidate can appear for after completion of B.Tech?
  6. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of Chemical Engineering?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Chemical Engineering after completion of B.Tech? -- [New]
  8. Any chance for a job in software company after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering with 56%?
  9. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Universities or colleges to prefer for doing MS in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities in the course?
  11. Private job after completing B.Tech in Chemical engineering?
  12. Can I get a good job in chemical engineering by doing B.Tech? What is the salary?
  13. Colleges or universities preferable for doing M.S in Chemical Engineering?
  14. Is there any use of doing M.Tech from IIT after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  15. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
  16. After doing B.Tech Chemical Engineering is MBA a good option for me?
  17. How to get a government/private job in chemical engineering?
  18. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
11th September 2016, 01:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job after completion of B.Tech Chemical Engineering?

You are just in the first year of your engineering course. You have ample time to overcome your weaknesses. You can definitely get a good job after completion of your engineering course. You need to first decide whether you want to go for core sector job or want to keep the option of IT industry open. If you want to focus on core sector, then ensure you know the fundamentals of your domain well and have adequate knowledge in your domain. If you want to keep IT option open, then you should know programming at least in one programming language preferably object oriented language. To remove the fear of interviews, attend mock interviews, conduct mock interviews among your peer group and try to follow the interview etiquette.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?