3rd July 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of deemed university part time engineering courses?

I have completed part time B.E mechanical engineering at deemed university, can i apply government jobs? What is the minimum criteria followed? What should I do to be eligible if not? Can you please provide me the information on the same soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which all Government jobs I can apply for after completion of diploma in IASE deemed University?
  2. Whether SRM deemed university is autonomous for B.Tech part time course?
  3. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I apply for Government jobs after passing from Deemed University?
  5. Am I eligible to get government jobs if pursuing B.E. from Deemed University?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D from deemed University? Is it safe?
  7. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  8. How to do M.E/M.S in government/deemed university as part/full time?
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job in UP or any where in India? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering from IASE university through correspondence. Is part time diploma fro IASE university considered for government jobs?
  10. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of SSC in NIOS board?
  12. What is the scope of part time BE after part time Diploma completion?
  13. List of government or deemed universities in Delhi, offering part time Ph.D in management?
  14. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Can I apply for Karnataka government jobs on the basis of B.Sc from CMJ university? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  18. Can I apply for government job with my part time B.Tech? Am I eligible for applying jobs in DRDO?
5th July 2016, 12:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of deemed university part time engineering courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed part time B.E mechanical engineering at deemed university, can i apply government jobs? What is the minimum criteria followed? What should I do to be eligible if not? Can you please provide me the information on the same soon?

Thank you!
You have completed part time B.E mechanical engineering at deemed university so you are eligible for government sector jobs but your degree must be recognized.

So you can apply for Civil Service exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSAT exam. Final year students are also eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 32 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserving candidates.
5th July 2016, 01:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of deemed university part time engineering courses?

You are very much eligible to apply for various government jobs after completion of your B.E.(Mechanical) from deemed University via distance mode of education, there is no such problem in it.

The minimum educational requirement in order to apply for most of the government jobs is graduation, therefore, as you have a graduation degree with you, you need not worry about it, provided you should not have any backlog papers left to clear at the time of applying for the job.
29th November 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Does part time diploma eligible for government jobs?
Do you know the GO number?
15th July 2021, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Am studying BE partime at demeed University can i apply for government jobs
13th October 2021, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

Part time BE engineering degree from deemed university is eligible for all government exams?
28th April 2022, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I need the Government order number for B Tech in civil engineering in SRM University
can apply for the Public service examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?