24th October 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government job with my part time B.Tech? Am I eligible for applying jobs in DRDO?

Can I apply for government job with my part time B.Tech? Can I apply for DRDO jobs? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be helpful to me if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government job with my part time B.Tech?
  2. Are part time courses valid to apply for government jobs?
  3. Jobs in defence after Btech (IT) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job in UP or any where in India? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering from IASE university through correspondence. Is part time diploma fro IASE university considered for government jobs?
  6. Part time jobs in Hyderabad and Government Jobs for computer scienece engineers
  7. Can a B.Sc IT candidate apply for government jobs?
  8. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  9. Government jobs are possible for Diploma holder pursuing part time BE?
  10. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  11. What kind jobs are there in central government sector for B.Tech CSE students?
  12. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  13. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE?
  14. Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Part Time Job in Bank if completed 12th standard?
  16. Part time jobs at Chennai for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. Am I eligible for government jobs after completing B.E ECE part time from GCT, Coimbatore?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
7th November 2015, 10:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for government job with my part time B.Tech? Am I eligible for applying jobs in DRDO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply for government job with my part time B.Tech? Can I apply for DRDO jobs? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be helpful to me if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for DRDO exam.

The eligibility criteria for DRDO is given below-

You should be a student of science or engineering stream from a recognized college or university with above 60% marks from the following branches only :

Electrical and Electronics, Biotechnology, Agricultural Science, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Psychology, Physics, Computer Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Botany, Automobile Engineering, Metallurgy, Veterinary Science Zoology, Library Science, Photography, Electrical, Physics, Radiography, Die and Molding, Tool, Mechanical, Textile, Instrumentation, Chemical Engineering, Printing

Final year students can also apply for DRDO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?