12th February 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get government jobs if pursuing B.E. from Deemed University?

Hello
I am student of swami vivekanand
university which is U G C approved but deemed university.
I am studying B.E. there so can I eligible government jobs?
Please confirm me about my eligibility

Related Questions:
  1. Are deemed university degree holders eligible for government jobs?
  2. Am I eligible for BHEL HEL GEL entrance exam after pursuing diploma mechanical from RVD deemed university?
  3. In which Government Jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech from Rajasthan Technical University? Criteria for getting the Government jobs?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Government Universities after studying from a deemed university which was recently blacklisted?
  5. Can I get a government job after pursuing diploma in engineering course from IASE deemed university? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. IASE deemed university Rajasthan approved for government jobs?
  7. Am I eligible for government jobs as Software engineer?
  8. Eligibility to give Post Graduation Medical entrance exam while pursuing MBBS from Deemed University in Pune?
  9. How to get Central Government jobs when pursuing Bio-medical Engineering?
  10. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
  11. What is Deemed University? Can I attend government exams after passing from such university?
  12. Can a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech shift from one deemed university to other deemed university or other college?
  13. Am I eligible for GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Is B.Tech degree of this university acceptable in government department/PSU jobs?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.d from any government university after finishing MSc in Geography
  15. Am I eligible for UPSC Exams and Government Jobs with a CGPA of 58% and scored above 65% in 10th and 12th class?
  16. Is IASE deemed university valid in odisha to get government job?
  17. Can I get Jobs after completion of studies in Deemed University?
  18. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for M.Pharmacy student of Deemed University?

14th February 2015, 02:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government jobs if pursuing B.E. from Deemed University?

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for government jobs. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for government jobs is "Graduation" or "Bachelor Degree" from a recognized university. Deemed universities are also considered as recognized universities, hence I can say that you are certainly eligible to appear in government examinations. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Candidates must have passed Graduation" in any discipline from a recognized university. Since you meet all the eligibility criteria which is required you are undoubtedly eligible to appear in government examinations. Remember, you are eligible only when you are pursuing final year of B.E or completed B.E.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?