12th April 2016, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government jobs if I passed B.Tech with grace marks?

Sir/Mam,

my name is pavan mall. my b.tech complete in 2015, but in ( 2 year) pass with
grace, my question is,what I am eligible for any government job,and what my degree is complete or not? Can someone please provide me the details soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
12th April 2016, 07:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs if I passed B.Tech with grace marks?

It does not matter whether you have passed the exams with grace or without grace, but one thing that you must have to be fulfill is that your aggregate percentage of the degree should not be less than 55% for getting job in any government company/organisation. Also you have to fulfill the age criteria as per the post in the company.
Some government companies conduct their entrance exams for the recruitment. So you have to perform your best and score good marks in the exam for getting the job in that company. After clearing the exam generally you have to go through the following rounds :
* Group discussion
* Technical interview
* Personal interview
* Finally you will get the job offer latter.
12th April 2016, 08:21 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs if I passed B.Tech with grace marks?

You can apply for all government job because for government jobs only passing percentage of marks is required. There is no problem if you have passed with grace marks. As you have done bachelor's degree in technology, you can apply for following exams

Indian Engineering Services exam.

Civil Services exam.

Combined Defence Services and AFCAT exam.

IBPS CWE exam.

SSC CGL exam.

SBI PO exam.

IB ACIO exam and many more.
12th April 2016, 08:32 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for all the government jobs conducted by the Public sectors.

Here are the eligibility requirements to be possessed by the candidate in order to apply for the government job.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 30 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should have completed bachelor's degree in any stream from any recognized university.

* Candidates who are in the final of the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.

As you have completed your graduation, you are eligible for various posts in the state or central government.
12th April 2016, 09:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Government jobs after completion of B.Tech with above mentioned criteria. The reason why you are eligible to apply for Government jobs is given below in detail. In general, one need to fulfill the required eligibility criteria in order to apply for government jobs. Here is the basic criteria required...

>> Candidates must have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> For most of the government jobs, there is no certain percentage criteria. So Candidates who successfully PASS their Graduation are certainly eligible to apply.

>> As there is Pass in Graduation is required, I am sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for government jobs.
13th April 2016, 12:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

grace, my question is,what I am eligible for any government job,and what my degree is complete or not? Can someone please provide me the details soon? Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for government sector jobs.

List of the government sector jobs are,

1)IES exam

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

8)BSNL TTA and JTO exam

9)RRB jobs

10)Assistant teacher
13th April 2016, 01:51 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Sir/Mam,

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Government job after completing B.Tech course. You can apply for Public Service Undertaking Companies such as,

The candidate need to appear and qualify in the written exam and Interview in order to get job in PUS's companies.
30th December 2016, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir my question is,that l am eligible for any goverment job if l have passed btech 3 years with grace and my percentage is 65 please sir reply imedetly
30th December 2016, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir my question is,that l am eligible for any goverment job if I have passed btech 3 years withgrace with 65%please
5th March 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I have got grace marks in 1,2,and 3semester is there any negative effect of it on my carrier??
6th March 2017, 01:35 AM
ealpexpart@

Location: c/o debi dev, 2/ J green park north old calculate road. barrackpur. p.o.- talpukur, kolkata-700123
Post Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs if I passed B.Tech with grace marks?

Yes, you are eligible for government jobs because there is no importance whether you passed the exams with grace or without grace marks.

•The main eligibility criteria is candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from recognized university with minimum 55%.

• candidate should not be less than 21 years and he/she should not be more than 30 years.

• you can prepare for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) exam to get government PSU organizations -

1. BHEL
2. BEL
3. IOCL
4. ONGC
5. BARC etc.

• you can apply for Banking exams-

1. RBI Grade B officer
2. RBI office assistant
3. SBI Probationary officer
4. SBI Clerk
5. IBPS CWE PO
6. IBPS CWE CLERK
7. IBPS RRB Office assistant
8. IBPS RRB Officer scale I,II

• You can apply for
staff selection commission exam -

1. SSC MTS (10th class)
2. SSC CGL( graduate)
3. SSC Junior engineer( civil,mechanical,electrical engineering)
4. SSC CISF,CPO
5. SSC CHSL (12th class) etc.

• you can also apply for Railway exam-

1. RRB NTPC
2. RRB JE & SSE
3. RRB Group D.
4. RRB assistant loco pilot and technician etc.

I hope it will help you.
31st March 2017, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I add grace marks in total for calculate aggregate percentage.?
17th May 2017, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation with first division but I have passed 10 2 with grace marks and percent is 53% I am eligible for ssc college 2017 or not
27th May 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Computer science graduate can appear in upsc or other government job
29th May 2017, 09:40 AM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Smile Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs if I passed B.Tech with grace marks?

There is no problem for getting eligible to a government job if you have passed the B.tech with grace marks ,there are various government jobs available for you in public sector units like ONGC , BHEL ,etc and other jobs like railway , upsc ,CRPF ,etc
31st July 2017, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a aspirant for SSC CGL but one question making me depressed that I passed my final semester (6th sem) by grace marks.... So I am confused that I am eligible for SSC CGL or not?
5th March 2018, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply government jobs if I passed diploma with grace marks
12th April 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I pass my btech with 1 year marksheet pwg but one subject whose got grace mark has the credit zero should I apply for government job or not
12th June 2018, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed my diploma in civil engineering with one subject grace mark. Am i eligible for government latest vacancy.
27th July 2018, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government jobs if I passed civil diploma with grace marks?
28th July 2018, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government jobs if I passed engineering diploma with grace of 4 marks in last semester in a subject. If grace marks show in my final marksheet.
5th December 2018, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for pgt chemistry haryana job if I passed msc chemistry 62 % with grace marks
6th October 2019, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed M.A. with grace mark with 55%. Can I eligible for a post where minimum qualification is second division.
22nd July 2020, 03:11 PM
Dharmendra 12@

Quote:
I have completed graduation with first division but I have passed 10 2 with grace marks and percent is 53% I am eligible for ssc college 2017 or not
There is no broblems because you have done bachler degree government jobs require only passed and also no matter pass withgrace or without grace you applied for all government job
22nd July 2020, 03:16 PM
Dharmendra 12@

Quote:
Am I eligible to apply for government jobs if I passed civil diploma with grace marks?
There is no broblems for government job because government jobs required passing marks
23rd July 2020, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir my is name Sandeep Bhardwaj
Sir my question is that i am eligible for upsc exam and any government job if I have passed my graduation with grace marks with 50%.please sir reply immediately.
5th August 2020, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

My height is 156cm .can my height affect my selection in ssc cgl.
6th August 2020, 06:39 PM
Abjit29

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs if I passed B.Tech with grace marks?

Quote:
Sir/Mam,

If you have received your B.Tech degree certificate from your University, you have nothing to worry. Your degree is complete.

In most of the Government job notifications, a pass in degree is enough to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?