4th May 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and qualification required to apply in OSSC Teacher Education recruitment?

Hello,
I want to apply in OSSC Teacher Educator recruitment. Can you please let me know the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me the qualification also which is required to apply? Thank you in advance.

6th May 2016, 08:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and qualification required to apply in OSSC Teacher Education recruitment?

Educational Qualification required to apply for OSSC Teacher Education Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for this recruitment is as follows.

>> You must have completed Master's Degree with 55% marks in the concerned discipline.
AND
>> You must have possessed B.El.Ed/ or M.Ed/ B.Ed or Ph.D from a recognized university.

>> The minimum age required for this recruitment is 21 years and the maximum age must not exceed 35 years.

Click here to read the Sample Advertisement or Notification

Important Note: Procedure to apply online for this OSSC Teacher Recruitment can be obtained from instructions given in 1st and 2nd Pages of the official notification given above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?