27th February 2016, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to attend Motor Inspector Grade -II exam with BE qualification?

I have completed B.E. course in Mechanical engineering with aggregate of 68% marks. I am Backward class community. I want to know if i am eligible to attend the Motor Inspector grade-2 exam.

thanking you

10th April 2016, 09:29 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to attend Motor Inspector Grade -II exam with BE qualification?

Yes, you can apply for Motor Inspector Grade -II exam with your B.E. qualification in Mechanical engineering.

Recruitment for the post of motor vehicle inspector is made through an exam conducted by the respective State Public Service Commission .

Eligibility criteria required for motor vehicle inspector exam are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Secondary Examination from a recognized board.

-The candidate should hold Diploma in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering .

-The candidate must have working experience of minimum one year in a reputed Automobile workshop or in other relevant field.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 37 years .The upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category candidates as per the govt. rules .

Selection of candidates are made through their performance in written exam and interview.

The candidate must possess driving Licence for motor cycle, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger vehicles.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?