10th October 2016, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of inter studies?

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of inter studies? Can you please list me down all the government jobs which am eligible to apply? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

10th October 2016, 01:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of inter studies?

Yes, you are eligible for some of jobs after completion of your 10+2/intermediate but you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for it.

Some of the entrance examination are :-

SSC CHSLE.

NDA.

IB ACIO.

State SSC.

Railway.

So, you need to prepare for entrance examination and after final selection eligible for jobs.
10th October 2016, 05:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of inter studies?

Basically after completion of inter level of education there are very few jobs in government sector and that too mostly in railway, army, etc.

Some of the jobs profiles are such as;

> Barber.

> Pune.

> Goods guard.

> Linesman, etc.

Therefore, I suggest you to complete your 12th standard from a recognized board and try to score well in it and then try for government jobs, moreover, it will be better if you completed your graduation and then opt for jobs as it will open various new opportunities for you to move ahead.
10th October 2016, 07:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Government jobs entrance exams after 10+2:

1. NDA/NA entrance examination:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 in science stream with Maths and Physics for Air Force and Navy. For Indian Army, candidates from any discipline are eligible. The age limit for unmarried male candidates is 16.5-19.5 years. You need to clear written test and Service Selection Board to enter into Defence.

2. Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant exam:

>>Any one has passed 10+2 from a recognized board is eligible to apply for this examination. Age limit is 18-30 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

3. SSC Combined Higher Secondary level examination

>>Candidates from any stream in 10+2 is eligible to apply for this exam. The age limit is 18-27 years. At present, online applications are going on, you can apply for this exam at http://www.ssc.nic.in.

You can apply for Technical Entry Scheme if you have good percentage of marks in PCM in 10+2 to get selected for direct SSB.
10th October 2016, 07:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after completion of inter studies you can get different types of government jobs. As per your request I have listed some of the government jobs which you can apply after completion of inter studies:

> CG Police.

> LIC.

> RBI.

> Post Office.

> Indian Army.

> Navy.

> Railways.

> National Defense Academy.

> Bharat Electronics Limited.

You can opt for higher studies if you want to get jobs for officer positions in the government sectors.
10th October 2016, 08:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get a government job after completion of your inter. You can find very less number of government job opportunities after completion of your inter. You can apply for jobs in Railways, Postal Department, Banks, Police Constable, etc., after completion of your inter from a recognised board. Before applying for job, I suggest you to check the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and age criteria required to apply for the job.
10th October 2016, 09:14 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for some of entrance examination and after qualifying in these examination you will be eligible to get government jobs after inter studies.

The jobs are generally Clerical jobs in various department. The entrance examination is conducted by SSC, State SSC, IB ( Ministry of Home Affairs ), Railway ( Railway Recruitment Board ), Army and CAPF jobs.

So, you can visit the official links of the above sector to get notifications and required qualification other than inter qualification to appear for examination.
10th October 2016, 10:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

After completing your inter studies i.e; higher secondary school degree, the best possible government job options available for you on the basis of your educational qualification are mentioned below :-

* You are eligible for your appointment as lower divisional clerk in various government jobs by qualifying SSC CHSL ( Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level ) examination.

* You are eligible for your recruitment as defense officer in Indian defense sector by qualifying NDA ( National Defense Academy ) entrance examination.

* You are also eligible for joining Indian Army and Indian Navy as a tradesmen by qualifying its rally followed by CEE ( Common Entrance Examination).

* Also if your inter studies is a diploma in engineering degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil trade then you are eligible for your recruitment as Junior Engineer in Indian Railways by qualifying RRB ( Railway Recruitment Board ) examination. With the same qualification you are eligible for becoming junior engineer in various departments like CPWD, MES etc. by qualifying SSC JE examination.

For further details and eligibility criteria for these examination you can log on to their respective link which are www.ssc.nic.in, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, www.joinindiannavy.nic.in and www.rrb.gov.in.
11th October 2016, 12:17 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

After completing inter you can apply for these government jobs:
1. LDC post in any government sector
2. Banking jobs
3. Railway jobs
4. NDA
5. SSC CHSL
6. Multi tasking staff(MTS)
7. Stenographer

Thanks
11th October 2016, 09:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of inter studies? Can you please list me down all the government jobs which am eligible to apply? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!
Yes, 12th standard candidates are eligible for government sector jobs through Staff Selection Commission exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SSC LDC exam.

or

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for LDC,10+2 level exam.

But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?