22nd March 2017, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in the Government sector after completing Inter in MPC?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Intermediate and after completing it I want to get a job in the Government sector so I want to know am I eligible to get a job in the Government sector after completing Inter in MPC? Please answer as soon as possible.

25th March 2017, 05:30 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in the Government sector after completing Inter in MPC?

Yes you have following options of government jobs ( on the basis of educational requirement for the same ) being a intermediate degree holder which are as below :-

* You are eligible for becoming lower divisional clerk in various government departments by qualifying SSC CHSL ( Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level ) examination. For the same examination your age need to lie within 18 years to 27 years. Further there is provision of age relaxation for reserved category candidates. For more details about same examination you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.

* You are also eligible for becoming commissioned officer through NDA ( National Defense Academy ) by qualifying NDA entrance examination. For the same examination you need to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years. For more details about this examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in .

* You are also eligible for becoming tradesmen in Indian Army and Indian Navy by qualifying their respective rally followed by Common Entrance Examination. Also for these post you need to be an Indian male candidate with your age lying within 17 years to 21 years. For more details about these entries you can refer to the links www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.

Apart from these there can be few more options available for you depending on vacancies for which you must regularly go through newspapers like employment news and rozgaar samachar.
27th March 2017, 07:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in the Government sector after completing Inter in MPC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Intermediate and after completing it I want to get a job in the Government sector so I want to know am I eligible to get a job in the Government sector after completing Inter in MPC? Please answer as soon as possible.
You have completed 12th standard so you are eligible for government sector jobs like railway group D post.

Eligibility criteria for Group D post:-

1) Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Railway Group D post.

2) Your minimum age should be 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?