17th September 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of CMA/CS course?

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of CMA/CS course? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? What are the steps I need to follow to be eligible for the job? Awaiting to get the response soon on this.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of CMA/CS course?
  2. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of inter studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  6. Am I eligible to get state government job after completion of 12th from NIOS?
  7. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th science and 17 years old?
  8. Which type of government job I am eligible to get after completion of BA with 37.5 percentage marks? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  10. Am I eligible for government job after completion of history honors from Kolkata University?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government job in Bihar after completion of CTET?
  12. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University?
  13. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc and B.Ed?
  14. How can I get a government job after completion of vocational inter in EET group?
  15. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement exam?
  16. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of LLB or CLAT? How to apply for the job?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?
  18. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
22nd September 2016, 08:12 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of CMA/CS course?

If your educational qualification is equal to graduation then you can apply for the government jobs.
For most of the government jobs graduation is very essential.So if your qualification is equal then can apply.
Before applying for the job you should know that when the notification will come.So buy employment news this paper will give you full details of government jobs.
You must apply online for the job and then prepare for the examination.So start your preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?