17th September 2016, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a government job after completion of vocational inter in EET group?

How can I get a government job after completion of vocational inter in EET group? Am I eligible to apply for the government job in first place? What is the criteria followed? What steps I need to follow to apply for the government job? Can you please provide me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Gulf countries for Vocational EET candidate?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of diploma by vocational course?
  3. Details of Polytechnic Part Time courses for ITI candidates? Colleges conducting these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of inter studies?
  5. What does B.Com Vocational course contain? What is Integrated course? Is it true that we can do MSc directly after inter?
  6. How to get a job in government sector after completing inter MPC group with 676 marks
  7. Am I eligible for government jobs like SAIL and DRDO after completion of 3 years diploma?
  8. Can I get a government job after passing 12th with 61% in Vocational?
  9. Am I eligible for degree after completing EET? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  10. Is there any possibility for me to get government jobs after completion of vocational course?
  11. How to Join Visual communication course after completion of 12th in Vocational Stream with 67.17% marks?
  12. What are the possible career options after passing commerce?
  13. What are the possible courses I can study after passing 12th?
  14. Am I eligible for any job after completing vocational RET group
  15. Can I apply for SAIL, DRDO and other government jobs being a vocational stream holder? -- [New]
  16. Is there any possibility for me to become a government lecturer after completion of group exams?
  17. Can I get a government job with inter qualification
  18. Can I get any government or private job after diploma in horticulture?
20th March 2018, 04:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a government job after completion of vocational inter in EET group?

If your qualification is equivalent to class 12th, then you can surely apply for those government jobs, which are available for class 12th pass students like SSC CHSL, SSC Steno, India Post, Railway Group D, etc.

Selection will be on the basis of written exam and skills test according to the job for which you have applied.
15th October 2020, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a government job after completion of vocational inter in EET group?

what are the opportunities after completion of the intermediate EET vocational course
20th October 2020, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

My Completed EET Vocation intermediate course am eligible to Junior line man
29th June 2022, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Types of job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?