10th July 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Which field is good for me if I have done PG in Hindi? How to get a government job?

im 28 yrs old house wife. I have done postgraduation in hindi. I want to stand independently.my son is 1 yr old.please tell me which field is good for me.i want to do govt. job.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a Government job after completion of B.A Hindi?
  2. Which are the government jobs available for a mechanical student in government field?
  3. Is it necessary to take Hindi subject in school for applying any kind of Government job in future?
  4. How to get a job in central government as Hindi Translator after completing M.E Hindi and Translation courrse?
  5. What kind of job can I get after completing M.A in Hindi?
  6. Is there any government teaching job available in Odhisha after completion of Hindi Ratna?
  7. Am I eligible to get the Hindi teacher job in Government school with 54% marks in graduation?
  8. How can I get Hindi Teacher job in Abroad?
  9. Is it necessary to have Hindi subject in 9th and 10th standard for getting a government job?
  10. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of course from Mumbai Hindi University?
  11. Indian B.Arch has no value Abroad? What is better to choose from?
  12. Is Hindi in standard 10th mandatory for government jobs? -- [New]
  13. How to get a good government job after B.E in mechanical engineering?
  14. After Hindi Ratna is there any government teacher job in Odisha? How many government/private institutes are available in Odisha for Hindi B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can BA (Hindi) graduates apply for Hjndi Traslator job under Government sector?
  16. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  17. How may I get the government job in teaching field in Delhi? What's the all requirement for this job? I have done my B.Ed from Delhi university with 63% marks.
  18. How can I get job in government schools of Haryana as a Computer Teacher? In which field can I get Technical job?
10th October 2011, 08:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field is good for me if I have done PG in Hindi? How to get a government job?

Since you have done your post graduation, there are different government jobs where in you can apply for. Firstly you can get in to academics field through attending the NET/SET exam conducted by the UGC. This will help you to get in to lecture positions in various government colleges or universities. You can also apply for jobs in Banks, Railways etc. If you are interested you can enter in to the research field by doing the PhD degree also. Also there may be notifications which will be coming in regarding the various positions vacant in different government departments or organizations. You can apply in if you are interested and eligible also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?