14th December 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

What should be done after passing 12th so as to join in ISRO? Minimum qualifications to join?

which mentality should be wanted for joining in ISRO?what should be done after 12th join the course?what is the minimum qualification to join?

15th December 2011, 01:41 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be done after passing 12th so as to join in ISRO? Minimum qualifications to join?

dear friend,
You want to join in ISRO, then you have to complete the graduation in engineering field..

For that you have to appear in entrance exams like- IIT-JEE, AIEEE, ISAT etc..

Through IIT-JEE or AIEEE exam you can go for BE/B.tech course ..
After completion of BE/B.tech course you can apply for ISRO..
As ISRO conducts a written test every year to recruit technical students..

Also you can go for ISAT exam.. Through which you can get admission in Indian Institute of science and technology in aerospace engineering.
After completion of which you can also apply for ISRO.

So, go for your graduation course in any of these field and try to secure a good percentage of aggregate to apply for ISRO..

Eligibility criteria for ISRO:-

1.Candidate must have complete the BE/B.tech course in streams like- Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical/Computer science/Aerospace etc.

2.Candidate must have secure 60% aggregate through out the career.

3.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

4.Age should not be more than 35 years.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.

All the best..
15th August 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be done after passing 12th so as to join in ISRO? Minimum qualifications to join?

what is the starting salary in isro?
14th October 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello! My name is Avirup Ghosh. I am a student of class IX(9). I want to job in ISRO in future. How can i procceed? Please guide me.......
27th July 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I am in class 12 ,and i want to join ISRO as a scientist so what would I do .My parents wants me to do engineering.
7th May 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a good post (job) in isro after completing B.sc .and which one.
17th April 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO GET A GOOD JOB IN ISRO FIELD. WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER COMPLETING 12TH STANDARD?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?