27th December 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for PSUs after studying M.Sc. degree in Industrial Chemistry?

Sir,

I am pursuing M.Sc degree in Industrial chemistry (final year) from Aligarh Muslim University. I want to know if i am eligible for doing job in PSUs.

Best regards
RAHUL MITTAL

28th December 2015, 06:16 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Am i eligible for PSUs after studying M.Sc. degree in Industrial Chemistry?

Yes, you are eligible for doing job in the PSus. Before applying to any job in PSU, just make sure that the job you are applying for is related to your domain of study or not. This is because, if the job is related to your domain of study then it will be easy for you to move forward otherwise you will have to struggle little bit.
19th July 2019, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for PSUs after studying M.Sc. degree in Industrial Chemistry?

Sir, I am studying msc in medicinal chemistry branch in central University I want know if I am eligible to join psu
15th June 2022, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am doing MSc in Applied Chemistry from NIT Silchar .I'm eligible to apply chemist post in ONGC after clearing gate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?