24th June 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Maximum age limit for recruitment of PGT Teacher(Female) in government CBSE affiliated school?

Please, let me know what is the maximum age limit for recruitment of PGT teacher (Female) in a govt. school affiliated to CBSE under recruitment rules of DOE of Govt of Delhi?

15th June 2015, 06:36 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum age limit for recruitment of PGT Teacher(Female) in government CBSE affiliated school?

The maximum age limit for recruitment of PGT Teacher in government CBSE affiliated school is 35 years for General category candiates. The minimum age limit is 18 years .

The upper age limit is relaxed for OBC candidates by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates .So, the maximum age limit for OBC candidates is 38 years and for SC/ST candidates,it is 40 years .

1st February 2017, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maximum age limit for recruitment of PGT Teacher(Female) in government CBSE affiliated school?

What is the basic qualification as per CBSE rules to be a PGT sociology in a high school ,

16th August 2020, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age relaxation for the post of PGT if a person is having 10 years of experience.

17th December 2021, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age relaxation for the post of PGT if a person is having 10 years from any school?

16th June 2022, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I am 51 and don't feel myself old and incapable to work .I have an experience as TGT s.st and.pgt Pol sc totally of 25 yrs approx.I have great passion for teaching,learn things and develop myself.but due to some new recruitment policy my age is becoming a factor for not being selected.what do teachers of my age and situation do?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?