29th May 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SSC or low grade Bank job exams being just 12th passed?

Well actually i am a 12th passed student and want to do only governemnt jobs and the same time to study. So tell me that is i am eligible to give SSC or any kind of low grade Bank exam for job?

30th May 2016, 05:02 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC or low grade Bank job exams being just 12th passed?

You have passed 12th standard and want to get government job. Yes definitely you are eligible for SSC and other lower grade exams. But you are not eligible for Bank exams because the minimum eligibility criterion for any bank exam is that student must possess graduation degree from a recognized board or university.

Following are the govt. exams in which you can apply.

>>SSC CHSL

>>SSC Stenographer

>>LDC of any company

>>In my opinion you have to do graduation from any recognized board or university. The main reason is that after passing the graduation, you are eligible for more govt. jobs.
30th May 2016, 08:21 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC or low grade Bank job exams being just 12th passed?

Being a Class 12th passed candidate you are eligible for appearing in the SSC examination but not for any bank jobs as for bank jobs the minimum educational qualification required is a bachelor degree course.

SSC refers to Staff Selection Commission and it conducts SSC examination for recruitment of people at various posts in the government offices.

--> So having completed your Class 12th on the basis of your educational qualification you are eligible for appearing in the SSC examination for your recruitment as Lower divisional clerk.

--> Also for the same, you must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 18 years to 27 years if you belong to general category as relaxation of 5 years is applicable for reserved category candidates.

For more details and updates about SSC examination you can log on to its official link i.e; www.ssconline.nic.in
30th May 2016, 09:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required for Clerical post in Bank is graduation from any recognized university. You can not apply for any bank job without graduation. Yes, you can apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level examination whose minimum academic requirement is 10+2 passed from any stream from a recognized board.

The age limit for CHSL is 18-30 years. You can apply for SSC CHSL exam for getting government job at 10+2 level. One other examination is Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Examination, you can apply for this exam also with 12th as qualification.
30th May 2016, 10:55 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get government jobs after 10+2 educational qualification.

You can appear for SSC CHSLE, Intelligence Bureau, NDA and Lower Division Clerk examination.

But, you have to qualify in entrance examination for final recruitment for the jobs. But, you are not eligible for recruitment in government banking jobs on 10+2 qualification.
30th May 2016, 11:38 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for SSC examination.

SSC stands for Staff selection commission.

SSC conducts SSC Combined Higher secondary exam level (CHSL) examination. To be eligible for this exam the candidate must have passed class 12 examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized board of education. The application form for the post of Stenographers has been started and the last date to fill an application form is on 03-06-2016.

To apply for this post click here

For clerical posts in Banks the candidate must have passed degree in any of the stream from a recognized university.
31st May 2016, 12:16 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Being a 12th passed student you are eligible for SSC exams but not Bank exams. You will be eligible for Banking only after completing graduation.
To write SSC age should not less than 18 years and not more than 28 years.
To be eligible for Bank jobs age should not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years.
For clerk maximum age limit 28 years.
For PO maximum age limit is 30 years.
31st May 2016, 12:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually i am a 12th passed student and want to do only governemnt jobs and the same time to study. So tell me that is i am eligible to give SSC or any kind of low grade Bank exam for job?
You have completed 12th standard, so you are eligible for SSC exam but you can't apply for banking sector.

Those who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for LDC,10+2 level exam which is conducted by SSC.

But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
31st May 2016, 07:20 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Earlier candidates with academic qualification of 10+2 were eligible for bank jobs. But now minimum academic qualification for bank job has been changed from 12th to bachelor's degree.

1. For Clerk or Probationary officer, graduation is required. So, you can not apply for any bank job at 10+2 level.

You can apply for entrance examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission conducted at 12th level. It is SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level examination. The age limit for CHSL is 18-30 years.

When notification is released, you can apply at http://www.ssc.nic.in.
31st May 2016, 07:37 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for recruitment in SSC , Lower division Clerk, Stenographer, Teaching jobs.

For recruitment in these jobs you have to appear for entrance examination and qualify in these entrance examination for final recruitment.

You can appear for
* SSC CHSLE conducted by SSC.
* CTET by CBSE.
* NDA by UPSC.

There is no banking jobs at the 10+2 educational qualification. Minimum required qualification to get banking jobs is bachelor degree from any recognised university.
31st May 2016, 11:28 AM
prashant wala

Well actually i am a 12th passed student and want to do only governemnt jobs and the same time to study. So tell me that is i am eligible to give SSC or any kind of low grade Bank exam for job?[
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?