29th August 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

List of jobs which I can apply in government sector which are of officer type?

List of jobs which I can apply in government sector which are of officer type? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Can someone please provide me the answer on this and let me know what to do next?

Related Questions:
29th August 2015, 07:38 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of jobs which I can apply in government sector which are of officer type?

To get the Officer type jobs in government sector, the candidate should have passed his bachelor's degree with good academics in any discipline from any recognized university or institution. The candidate should also fulfill the eligibility details of the respective post.

Here are some of the government sectors which offer officer type posts.

* BARC.

* HCL.

* BHEL.

* Engineer at Railways.

* Defense services.

* IAS.

* IPS.

* HPCL.

* IOCL.

* IBPS PO.

* Scientists.

* Lecturer.

Various PSU's offer good jobs along with decent salaries and incentives.
29th August 2015, 08:03 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of jobs which I can apply in government sector which are of officer type?

To get officer rank jobs in different field you need to clear different entrance examination some of them are given below :-

For becoming officer in the administrative field you need to clear CSAT examination or State PSC.

For becoming officer in the defense field you need to clear NDA or CDS examination.

For becoming officer in the banking field you need to clear IBPS examination or SBI examination.

For becoming officer in the Indian railways you need to clear RRB examination.

For details regarding eligibility criteria, syllabus, question pattern , notifications of the above mentioned examination you must visit their respective official links of given examinations.
29th August 2015, 09:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of jobs which I can apply in government sector which are of officer type? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Can someone please provide me the answer on this and let me know what to do next?
List of the government jobs:-

1)IES exam

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

8)BSNL TTA and JTO exam

9)RRB jobs

10)Assistant teacher
29th August 2015, 10:07 PM
candycrush

There are a lot of the government jobs which is treated as an officer post.

The most prestigious one is the IAS officers which is recruited through the prestigious UPSC civil services exam.

There are lot of other sectors like

SSC CGL through which various officers are recruited for various government departments.

Banks also have various officers post and the most prestigious one is the Probationary Officers

For this you may appear for the IBPS probationary Officer exam is a combined exam for a no. Of the banks functioning in India.

Defence sector

This sector recruits officers in ways types.

Short service commission
Permanent commission

You should read all these details in care and decide any one or the most relevant types for example SSC and bank shall be relevant to each other when it comes to preparation strategy.

However for defence posts you must be physically sound and must not have any problems with your body

Opportunities are large like railways and post offices
30th August 2015, 01:43 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

List of government job at Officer Level :

IBPS Bank PO through IBPS exams.
Age Limit : 21 to 30 years.
Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS through Civil Service Exams.
Age Limit : 21 to 28 years.

Grade I and II officer in various government department through SSC exams.

Officer in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force through CDS exams.
30th August 2015, 05:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Some of the best government sector jobs which are of officer type are given as below. You must know that all Group A and Group B jobs are officer type. The entrance exams for officer type jobs are tough and a candidate must do hard labour in order to crack such examinations conducted by the different commissions.

>>Union Public Service Commission conducts Civil Services examination for posts like IAS, IPS, IRS officer. Other than this, you can apply for the Combined defense Services for becoming officer in Defense sector.

>>If you are an engineer, you can apply for the Indian Engineering Services for becoming officer in different government jobs.

>>Other than these, there are more UPSC exams which will give job of officer type like NDA/NA entrance exams, Central Police Force exams, Combined Medical services exam etc.

You can apply for the SSC CGL exams. Other than this, you can apply for the Railway Recruitment jobs. For jobs in Intelligence Bureau, you can apply for the Intelligence Bureau ACIO entrance exam.
30th August 2015, 07:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The officer type job in government sector can be obtained through the following entrance examinations:

1. Civil Services examinations.

2. National Defense Services examination.

3. Indian Engineering Services.

4. Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam.

5. Combined defense services.

6. Banks entrance exam for Probationary officers like IBPS CWE.

7. SSC CGL for income tax officer exam.

You can apply for any of the above exam for becoming officer.
30th August 2015, 10:42 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

The List of Jobs in Government department which are officer carder :
IAS
IPS
IFE
IES

The eligibility criteria for this exam are as follows :

*The candidates should be a citizen Of India.
*The Candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognize university.
The final year students can also apply for this exams.
*The age limit is 21 - 30 years.
There is a age relaxation for SC/ST & OBC candidates.

Physical requirement:

Height :–

Male 165 cm & ST (not the SC/ OBC) – 160 cm

Female 150 cm & ST (not SC/ OBC)- 145 cm

Chest :–

Male Minimum 84 cm. Expansion 5 cm.

Female Min 79 cm expansion 5 cm.

Eye sight :–

6/6 or 6/9 distant vision for good eye.

6/12 or 6/9 for worst eye.

For more details visit website of UPSC.
http://www.upsc.gov.in
31st August 2015, 04:07 PM
haripriya1993
Member+

Hi,

There are many exams which you can attend to get a government job.. I have given you a few of them.

1. UPSC --> IAS, IPS, IFS..etc
2. GATE --> public sector companies like BHEL, ONGC, SAIL, DRDO..etc
3. State Level Govt exam (TNPSC for Tamilnadu) -->State level postings
4. JTO --> BSNL Junior Technical Officer
5. IBPS --> Govt Banks
6. RRB --> Railways
7. SSC --> CDS, NDA and many other posts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?