2nd August 2016, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TTE post in Indian Railways with 8th standard qualification?

Sir, Now I am serving in Indian Railways S&T department. After treatment I have been identified as diseased which is not fit for this department job. I want to know that am I eligible for post of TTE. I have passed 8th standard. Please advise me.

2nd August 2016, 09:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TTE post in Indian Railways with 8th standard qualification?

No, I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible for the post of TTE (Ticket Travelling Examiner) just with 8th Class qualification. Yes, the basic educational qualification required and age criteria required are given below.

The minimum educational qualification required for the post of TTE is,

>> Candidates must have completed "10th Class" or "Matriculation" from a recognized university.

>> You must have passed Minimum 10th Class in order to be eligible for Indian Railways TTE recruitment.

>> As you have not passed 9th and 10th Classes, I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?