1st August 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

How to join ISRO after completion of BE in mechanical engineering?

I am Kadambari Parit. I have doing BE in mechanical engineering. I am confused about my aim. I mean how to achieve my aim. Please giude me how to join ISRO? As well as what should I do to join ISRO? Which exam will be conduct this year for this job?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join ISRO after studying mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. How to join ISRO after doing B.E Mechanical engineering? I am in 2nd year
  3. How to join ISRO after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering? Does the reputation of college matters in the selection? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I join ISRO after completing B.E mechanical engineering
  5. How to join ISRO after completion of electronics and instrumentation engineering
  6. How to join ISRO after graduation in Mechanical engineering?
  7. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. How can I become an ISRO Scientist or Astronaut to become a Bachelor of Mechanical engineering?
  9. How can I get job in ISRO being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  10. How to join ISRO after doing Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  12. ISRO after finishing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. Can I join ISRO after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. How to get Job in ISRO after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to get a job in ISRO after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to join ISRO as a scientist after B.Tech mechanical? How to prepare for scientist job in ISRO? What is the salary?
  18. Eligibility for ISRO jobs after BE completion in Mechanical Engineering stream?
2nd August 2016, 05:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join ISRO after completion of BE in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Kadambari Parit. I have doing BE in mechanical engineering. I am confused about my aim. I mean how to achieve my aim. Please giude me how to join ISRO? As well as what should I do to join ISRO? Which exam will be conduct this year for this job?

Follow the steps given below to join ISRO;

Educational Qualification: BE Mechanical Engineering or CS or Electrical or Electronics etc with at least 65% marks.
Age limit: The age should be 21 to 35 years.
Selection Procedure: Written Examination and Interview. The written test is like GATE examination, so use the books for GATE to clear the ISRO written test. You should prepare by referring the previous examination question papers.
For vacancies you should keep a look on ISRO website Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?