2nd August 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements for Indian Air Force pilot for a girl aspirant?

Hello, I am a girl and I want to become an IAF pilot. I have passed 12th this year. Should I take admission in B.Tech course? Is there any specific field required to become a fighter pilot?

2nd August 2016, 08:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements for Indian Air Force pilot for a girl aspirant?

Requirements for Indian Air Force Pilot:

In order to join Indian Air Force as a Pilot, there are many ways to become. You can join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after 12th Class or after Graduation.

You can join NDA (National Defence Academy) in order to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th Class. Or if you choose to join the Indian Air Force after completion of Graduation then there are several ways. Here are the ways that you can follow.

>> Through CDSE (Combined Defence Services Examination)

>> Through Short Service Commission (SSC)

>> Through National Cadet Corps (NCC) special Entry Scheme

As female candidates are not eligible for NDA, I suggest you to complete Graduation preferably B.Tech in order to join the above services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?