28th June 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Application fee of Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Teaching/Non-Teaching recruitment? How many vacancies are available?

Hi Friends,
Can you tell me that what is the application fee for applying in Teaching/Non-Teaching post recruitment in Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University? Kindly let me know how many vacancies are available?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply in Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Non-Teaching recruitment? Eligibility to apply?
  2. Can I apply in Teaching recruitment of Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University having 7 years of Teaching experience on M.A.(Economics) basis?
  3. Educational qualification required to apply in Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Teaching recruitment? Important dates of this recruitment?
  4. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  5. How to apply for MSc Biotech in Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut? From where to get the application forms?
  6. How to get Ph.D admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh university?
  7. How to get my admit card of Air Force X Group? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
  9. When the application form of Ph.D(Maths) entrance exam will be published by Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Syllabus and pattern of the entrance exam?
  10. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  11. How to take admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh University Hisar
  12. How to apply for Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut LlB admission? Date of admission and procedure?
  13. Is BSc MPCS group there in Kanpur University?
  14. Eligibility to apply for M.Phil(Genetics & Plant Breeding) course in Chaudhary Charan Singh University for M.Sc postgraduate?
  15. Which are the government exams that are to be held in the upcoming year?
  16. Pay scale and procedure to apply for sub inspector post in AP?
  17. What is the eligibility of journalism course? I have completed graduation from Chaudhary Charan University
  18. Job opportunities in government sector for Civil Engineer? List of core government companies? -- [New]
30th June 2016, 03:00 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Application fee of Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Teaching/Non-Teaching recruitment? How many vacancies are available?

1. Teaching Post:- If a candidate falls under General or OBC category then need to pay INR 600/- as a fess.

2. If a candidate falls under SC/ST/BC category then need to pay INR 150/- as a fess.

1. Non Teaching Post:- If a candidate falls under General or OBC category & has applied for the post having Grade Pay of INR 4200/- then need to pay INR 600/- as a fess.

2.If a candidate falls under SC/ST/BC category & has applied for the post having Grade Pay of INR 4200/ then need to pay INR 150/- as a fees.

3.If a candidate falls under General or OBC category & has applied for the post having Grade Pay less than INR 4200/- then need to pay INR 400/- as a fees.

4.If a candidate falls under SC/ST/BC category & has applied for the post having Grade Pay less than INR 4200/- then need to pay INR 100/- as a fees
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NONTEACHING_POST_ADVT CRSU.pdf(545.0 KB, 19 views)
File Type: pdf TEACHING_POST_ADVT for CRSU.pdf(253.8 KB, 13 views)
30th June 2016, 07:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application fee of Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Teaching/Non-Teaching recruitment? How many vacancies are available?

Application Fee of Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University for Teaching and Non Teaching Recruitment:

For Teaching Posts:

> General Category Candidates - Rs.600/-
> SC/ ST/ BC - Rs.150/-
> Ex-Servicemen and PWD - No Application Fee

For Non-Teaching Posts:

For Posts with the Grade Pay of Rs.4200 and above:-
> General Category Candidates - Rs.600/-
> SC/ ST/ BC - Rs.150/-

For Posts with the Grade Pay less than Rs.4200:-
> General Category Candidates - Rs.400/-
> SC/ ST/ BC - Rs.100/-

Number of Vacancies available:

** For Teaching Staff - 19 vacancies
** For Non Teaching Staff - 38 vacancies
1st July 2016, 12:10 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Number of Vacancies:

Non Teaching Posts - 38 posts

Teaching Posts - 19 posts

Application Fee :

Teaching Posts:
General Candidates - Rs.600/-
SC/ ST/ BC - Rs.150/-

Non Teaching posts:
For Grade Pay above Rs.4200
General Candidates - Rs.600/-
SC/ ST/ BC - Rs.150/-

Non Teaching Posts:
For Grade Pay Less than Rs.4200
General Candidates - Rs.400/-
SC/ ST/ BC - Rs.100/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?