30th January 2016, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

Is B.Com qualification enough for Army Stenographer post?

Hello,

I am monika and doing b.com 2nd year. I am very interested in joining army as stenographer. But i want to confirm whether the B.Com qualification is enough for that or not?

30th January 2016, 09:24 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Com qualification enough for Army Stenographer post?

Eligibility for Stenographer Post :

>> 12 th standard is more than enough for Stenographer Post. But yous should have completed it from the recognized university or board.

>> Age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

>> You must be an Indian Citizen.

>> Age relaxtion applicable a per government norms.
30th January 2016, 09:45 AM
kantraman

Yes B.Com qualification is enough for Army stenographer but one should be from india, Nepal, Bhutan only,and must be12th passed.
30th January 2016, 10:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I am monika and doing b.com 2nd year. I am very interested in joining army as stenographer. But i want to confirm whether the B.Com qualification is enough for that or not?
If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for Army Stenographer post.

So B.Com candidates are also eligible for Army Stenographer post.

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
30th January 2016, 09:03 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to join as a stenographer in Army with B.Com. To join as a Stenographer you must have a degree or certificate of Shorthand from a recognized institute.
30th January 2016, 11:31 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

Yeah B.com is enough for joining in as stenographer in army. But having mentioned that you are doing B.com 2nd year it is better that you finish you degree and then apply for the post.

The procedure for joining in the post is by writing the SSC Stenographer exam and there are certain eligibility conditions which you need to satisfy to apply for the exam and they include:

# Nationality
# Age limit
# Educational Qualification

-> The nationality needed is citizenship in India.

-> Age limit needed is 18-27 years for general category, if you belong to SC/ST category then you get 5 years relaxation and in the case of OBC 3 years relaxation.

-> Regarding the educational qualification, candidate need to have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.

Candidates are selected through:
  1. Written Exam
  2. Skill Test in Stenography

Written examination will consists of objective type multiple choice questions only. The questions consist from General Intelligence & Reasoning (50 questions ), General Awareness (50 questions ), English Language and
Comprehension (100 questions).

If you satisfy all the criteria's above then you can apply for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?