2nd March 2018, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to pursue Rail Transport Management course for an employee of Indian Railway Mechanical Dept.?

Hello friends, I am working in Mechanical department in Indian Railway. I am thinking of doing Rail Transport Management course. But I don’t know that it will give me positive or negative result. So, I want to know the benefit if I do Rail Transport Management course.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for railway transport & management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for the post of station master after scoring 45% marks in graduation?
  3. Process to get job after diploma in rail transport and management?
  4. Need information about Diploma of Rail Transport? Is it equivalent to ITI?
  5. How can I study diploma in Rail Transport and Management? I am a B.Com student
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Rail Engineering & Transport for an Assistant Loco Pilot? What benefits I will get in Railway department?
  7. Details regarding the admission and syllabus for Diploma in Rail Transport and Management course?
  8. Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Com Honors?
  9. How may I get address of study center for diploma in Rail transport & management in Secunderabad?
  10. How can i study diploma in Rail Transport and Management after passing B.Com?
  11. Detailed information and scope of Diploma Rail Transport Management course?
  12. How to apply for distance education of diploma in mechanical engineering if I am a Indian Railway Employee?
  13. What is the selection procedure of assistant station master? How many stages of examination to be appeared
  14. How may I know about the details like getting prospectus, admission procedure, fee structure, classes, examination etc for diploma course in Rail transport and management? From where should I do this course? I have done my graduation from Siliguri
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Railway Transport & Management course for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.Com?
  16. How can I get a job in Logistics Sector after completing Diploma in Multi-Modal Transport (Container) and Logistics Management from Institute of Rail Transport, New Delhi?
  17. Options for B.Tech ECE passed student in PSU? List of all PSU's for ECE department? When are these exams organized?
  18. To apply in Assistant Station Master recruitment, I should study Rail Transport & Management Diploma course?
18th April 2018, 06:13 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to pursue Rail Transport Management course for an employee of Indian Railway Mechanical Dept.?

As you are already working in railway in mechanical department, you must know the advantages of various study courses related to railways that how fruitful they are for your future and career in railways and as far as my views are concerned about this transport management course this is going to be useful.

You must know that every single government department has its own departmental examination for increment in salary and promotions as well and if you are better than other employees in qualification and experience then you will be preferred first of the promotion or more responsibilities with hikes in salary.

So do not think much about it and just get admission in the course and study well so you can get the in depth knowledge about the management of transport in railways because railways is the highest transport network in India which is spread all over and if you learn how to manage this transport services then you will know the value of your qualification.

Also ask your seniors and other colleagues about this course if any one of them has done it so far so they may also guide you the right way but as per my views you must complete this course because this will help you in promotion and you will be preferred first for promotion.
7th September 2020, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it beneficial to pursue Rail Transport Management course for an employee of Indian Railway Mechanical Dept.?

Is railway administration pay the full amount yo the SC/ST employee for transport management course.
28th May 2021, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

As I m Travelling Ticket Inspector in railway .I want to do correspondent diploma course in rail transport and management .what is procedure for admission and important of course for me ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?