5th February 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Process to get job after diploma in rail transport and management?

How can I get job in railway through diploma in rail transport and management. Please tell me some details in this regards. After completion of my course, I am waiting for the job now.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I know about the details like getting prospectus, admission procedure, fee structure, classes, examination etc for diploma course in Rail transport and management? From where should I do this course? I have done my graduation from Siliguri
  2. Can I apply for the post of station master after scoring 45% marks in graduation?
  3. Detailed Information regarding important courses offered in Indian Railway Service?
  4. Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Com Honors?
  5. How can I get a job in Logistics Sector after completing Diploma in Multi-Modal Transport (Container) and Logistics Management from Institute of Rail Transport, New Delhi?
  6. Is it beneficial to pursue Rail Transport Management course for an employee of Indian Railway Mechanical Dept.? -- [New]
  7. How may I get address of study center for diploma in Rail transport & management in Secunderabad?
  8. How can I study diploma in Rail Transport and Management? I am a B.Com student
  9. How can i study diploma in Rail Transport and Management after passing B.Com?
  10. Detailed information and scope of Diploma Rail Transport Management course?
  11. Which is the best group in M.Tech EEE branch
  12. Eligibility for railway transport & management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. To apply in Assistant Station Master recruitment, I should study Rail Transport & Management Diploma course?
  14. Details regarding the admission and syllabus for Diploma in Rail Transport and Management course?
  15. What is the selection procedure of assistant station master? How many stages of examination to be appeared
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Rail Engineering & Transport for an Assistant Loco Pilot? What benefits I will get in Railway department?
  17. Admission dates and exam details in Rail Transport and management diploma course
  18. Need information about Diploma of Rail Transport? Is it equivalent to ITI?
24th June 2021, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Process to get job after diploma in rail transport and management?

after diploma in rail transport which job will be getting
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?