18th March 2016, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Can CA intermediate student directly apply for Bank Manager post?

I am 26 year old. I have more than 5 year experience in account and taxation related work. And i have done ca inter and b.com with finance. Can i directly apply for Bank Manager post?

18th March 2016, 08:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can CA intermediate student directly apply for Bank Manager post?

For a bank manager post in PSU banks in India you need to first crack exams like IBPS PO and SBI PO. Probationary Officer is the post which will lead to a manager post after gaining experience.
In private sector banks you can get job as manager after completing MBA from a top management institute. Selection will be based on CV and interview.
18th March 2016, 11:04 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can CA intermediate student directly apply for Bank Manager post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 26 year old. I have more than 5 year experience in account and taxation related work. And i have done ca inter and b.com with finance. Can i directly apply for Bank Manager post?
Sorry, there is no direct recruitment examination for the post of Bank Manager. The aspirant has to apply for the Probationary Officer post in banks with graduation. You have to appear for written examination and clearing the same will leads you to the interview round. If you clear the interview then you will be recruited as PO in banks. After joining in the bank with experience and you can apply for departmental examination for the manager post. It is the way to become manager in banks. There is no direct recruitment for the manager post in banks. You can apply for both nationalized and private banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?