18th March 2016, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i directly become a Bank Manager after passing 12th?

I am a student of 12th class in commerce subject. I have maths also. I want to become a bank manager as soon as i complete my 12th standard examination. I want to know if i can directly become one after 12th?

18th March 2016, 08:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i directly become a Bank Manager after passing 12th?

You can't become bank manager straightway after class 12th. You need to gain some experience after joining the bank as PO in case of PSU banks. For PO exam you need at least degree qualification.

For private sector banks you need to have MBA qualification from a top institution for getting a manager post job with handsome salary.
18th March 2016, 09:07 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

The minimum qualification required to join bank is graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. You can not join bank after 10+2. There is no direct recruitment for Bank Manager.

After bachelor's degree, you can apply for IBPS PO or SBI PO or IBPS SO exams. Bank Manager is a promotional post. With certain year of experience in bank service in, persons are promoted to the post of Bank Manager.
18th March 2016, 09:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that you are not eligible to become bank manager after completion of 12th with commerce because minimum qualification required is graduation in any discipline from recognised University with munimum 60% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved categories. You have to qualify the PO exam and after qualifying this exam you have to gain experience and then you will get promoted to the post of bank manager.
18th March 2016, 11:00 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 12th class in commerce subject. I have maths also. I want to become a bank manager as soon as i complete my 12th standard examination. I want to know if i can directly become one after 12th?
Sorry, it is not possible to become a Bank Manager after passing 12th standard. To become a Clerk or Probationary Officer (PO) you have to clear the graduation degree and appear for written examination. The banks does not recruit managers directly to the post. They recruit through PO posts, for this you have to clear the written examination and interview. After working in a bank for some years you can apply for manager post. First you have to study graduation and then you can appear for PO post. In nationalized the recruit will be done by
IBPS. The website link is http://www.ibps.in/
18th March 2016, 11:14 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot become directly bank manager after completion of class 12.

At first appear for Bank PO examination which is conducted by IBPS every year.

To appear for IBPS exam one has to complete their graduation with above 55% marks from a recognized college/ university.

After earning an experience for few years based on his/ her skills and management the candidate can become manager of the bank.
26th March 2016, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I do After passing my 12th commerce to get a good job ?? I wants to be bank manager which course Should i join ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?