12th December 2016, 12:11 PM
Jerusha robin

Can a graduate in Architecture or Fashion Designing join the Air Force?

Respected Sir, I want to join the Indian Air Force so I want to know, is it compulsory to do B.Tech or Graduation in any field like Architecture and Fashion Designing are eligible to join the Indian Air Force? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th December 2016, 10:56 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a graduate in Architecture or Fashion Designing join the Air Force?

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Air Force after bachelor degree.

To join Air Force it is necessary to have Mathematics and Physics as main paper in 10+2.

So, if you have pursue your 12th with science stream then you are eligible to appear for CDS examination and after qualifying in examination for final recruitment.

The examination is conducted in two stages as written and SSB. Candidates can also join Air Force through Career Air Force.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in or www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?