11th October 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Air Force after completion of Architecture course?

im dng my architecture 3 year...is there any chance of getting in air force through architecture..

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  2. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  3. Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Maths?
  4. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  5. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  6. Required Eligibility criteria to join Air Force after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  7. How can I join Air force after completion of my B.Tech course
  8. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join Indian Air Force just after completion of Graduation? -- [New]
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  11. Can a candidate be eligible to join Air Force after completion of 10th Class?
  12. How to join Air Force after completion of B-Pharmacy with 55% of marks?
  13. What can I do for Pilot job after passing 12th science? I am a girl
  14. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  15. How to join Air Force? What are the exams to join Air force?
  16. Can I join Air Force after completion of B.Com?
  17. How to join for air force as flying officer after btech?
  18. How can I join Air Force after completion of 10+2 from Science stream?
6th May 2014, 09:27 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Air Force after completion of Architecture course?

Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?