27th February 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for State Civil Services/Government recruitment exams if having work experience of 9 years after completed Hotel Management Diploma course?

Dear Sir,

I passed my 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management from IHM with above 60%. I have been working in 5 Hotels & Cruiseliners for 9 years but I am not satisfied with what i am doing. Since I am/was very good in studies ,I want to try in State Cvil services/Govt exams. I am worried I do not have a graduation degree to take up these exams. I am 31 years now. Please advice me how i can do this.

Regards
Sumit Kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  2. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  3. Career options for Diploma holder in Hotel Management who has 4 years of worked experience?
  4. How can I convert diploma into BSc degree in hotel management? I have completed 3 years diploma in hotel management affiliated with Alagappa University
  5. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  6. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
  7. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  8. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  9. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to join a good hotel management course? I have completed Civil Engineering after passing 10th
  11. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  12. How to apply for railways hospitality department after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management?
  13. How to join in any hotel management course after completing diploma in civil engineering after 10th
  14. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  15. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  16. Can I apply for IAS or IPS exam if completed three years diploma programme in Hotel Management and Catering?
  17. what's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed ? Is this recognized for B.Ed? I've completed my Bachelor of Hotel Management and have 3 years experience
  18. Whether 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management is equivalent to Degree?
26th May 2017, 11:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for State Civil Services/Government recruitment exams if having work experience of 9 years after completed Hotel Management Diploma course?

If there are any government jobs available for diploma hotel management candidates, then surely you will be eligible for it without any doubt. Just make sure you fulfill the age criteria. Most of the government jobs ask for age below 30 years.

The best option for hotel management candidates is Indian Railways (IRCTC). From time to time they recruit candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?