24th December 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ASM/TTE after retiring from army with 18 years of experience?

I am Kuldeep Singh and presently serving in army. I will be retired on 31 Jan 2016 after completion of 18 years service with army and my civil qualification is graduation from HPU. Please tell me can I apply for the post of ASM/TTE?

30th December 2016, 06:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ASM/TTE after retiring from army with 18 years of experience?

Whether you are eligible to apply for this ASM/ TTE recruitment or not basically depends upon your age criteria. Yes, even though you are going to retire, you are eligible or not can be said based on the age criteria. Unless you meet the required age criteria, you cannot apply for this TTE/ ASM recruitment. There may be a special quota for candidates like you and age relaxation of 5 years to 10 years is applicable based on the concerned authority. In general, the minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 33 years. There is an extent of service rendered in Defence and 3 years put in more than 6 months service after attestation. As you have not mentioned your date of birth clearly, I cannot tell you the eligibility exactly. So I suggest you to calculate your age based on date of birth to know the eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?