24th May 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in BPCL Field Operator recruitment without experience with 71% in 12th PCM being an Engineering Diploma student?

Hi Friends,
I want to apply in BPCL Field Operator recruitment. I have done 12th with PCM and secured 71% marks. But I don't have any experience as I am studying Diploma Engineering right now. So, can I apply in this recruitment without any experience?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the job profile and pay scale of Field Operator in BPCL?
  2. What should I choose B.Sc or Diploma engineering? Which field has more job opportunities?
  3. Am I eligible to apply in Odisha SSC DEO recruitment for 19 years old 12th PCM student?
  4. How can I apply for AIEEE exam after scoring 45.66 in PCM and 49.28 in 12th?
  5. Job in Pune or Hyderabad being a diploma failed student but with 2 years of experience?
  6. Requirements to apply for PSU recruitment exams for Civil Engineering Diploma student who belongs to Nepal?
  7. What should I to do to get a Job in the field of Software Engineering after completion of 12th with PCM?
  8. What are the courses which have specific government course scope in the field of PCM after 12th?
  9. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  10. How can I apply for Internship in ONGC, GAIL, HPCL, and BPCL being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Which field should I choose after diploma? I am a student of commerce student
  12. Best specialization available to study in Polytechnic Diploma Engineering for 12th PCM student?
  13. How to Apply for Industrial training in IOCL and BPCL being B.Tech Chemical engineering 2nd year student?
  14. Can I apply for marinr engineering or diploma in nautical science after scoring 54.6% in PCM
  15. Which is the better way to do degree? Completing 11th and 12th or doing diploma?
  16. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Does BPCL offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  18. Am I eligible to apply in RRB JE and SSE recruitment being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
25th May 2016, 10:35 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in BPCL Field Operator recruitment without experience with 71% in 12th PCM being an Engineering Diploma student?

No, you cannot apply for BPCL Field Operator recruitment without having ITI trade. Yes, the minimum qualification required for this recruitment are given below in detail.

>> Educational Qualification Required:

* 10th Class or SSLC or 10th Class with ITI from a recognized university.

* SSC with ITI (or) 12th Class with ITI in relevant trade from a recognized university.

As you do not have ITI or NTC from NCVT with minimum 70% marks required, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this BPCL Field Operator recruitment in Electronics Mechanic/ Instrumentation/ Electrical or its relevant trades..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?