4th December 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Job in Pune or Hyderabad being a diploma failed student but with 2 years of experience?

I am diploma fail student I want a job in Pune, or Hyderabad and, I am worked at LG electronics private limited, Pune at Ranjangaon MIDC as computer operator from 2 year and I have 2 years of experience.

Related Questions:
  1. Availability of diploma in library course in Pune after passing 10th in commerce and 5 years of experience in Engineering college?
  2. Job opportunities for Architecture Diploma student in Hyderabad?
  3. How to get job based on diploma course in Hyderabad? Which company to apply for the job?
  4. Diploma in Civil Engineering for 10th failed?
  5. Job opportunities for Diploma in CME final year student in Hyderabad?
  6. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. How can I find a job in Hyderabad after completing diploma in computer engineering and a course in animation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get job on Diploma basis in Hyderabad?
  9. Can we do MBA after Diploma and 1.5 years work experience?
  10. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  11. How tough is it for a student from New Jersey curriculum to do engineering in Hyderabad? Are there any NRI's doing engineering in Hyderabad?
  12. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma engineering in mechanical with 3 years experience as a site supervisor?
  13. How to get a job in Tata Motors Pune after completing 10+3 diploma in Automobile? List of the colleges in pune?
  14. How many years of industrial experience is required after Diploma for pursuing MS?
  15. Can I get a job in NTC after completing diploma textile processing? I have 13 years experience in Dying
  16. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  17. What should i do after Diploma in ME and more than 10 years experience?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I am 40 years old?
9th December 2015, 04:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in Pune or Hyderabad being a diploma failed student but with 2 years of experience?

It is quite difficult for you to get a job in a good company as your qualification id not adequate enough to fetch you a job. Though you might get a job in some small organization,of even in some big organization with the help of the experience you have , but you do need to provide the experience certificate during the interview(if asked).

You should keep onlooking for any organization in your working field or in whichever field you wish to work for. You can even walk in to various companies and submit you Resume,or you can do it online also and see if any call comes up to you for a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?