10th July 2018, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply in MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment with 3 years of Banking experience?

Hello friends, I am a Banking Officer from the last 3 years. I want to apply in MP Postal recruitment of this year for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak. Can I apply for this post? Please let me know about this asap.

12th July 2018, 07:01 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment with 3 years of Banking experience?

Of course Yes. You can certainly apply for this MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment with the above mentioned criteria. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

In order to be eligible, you should have passed 10th Class or Matriculation from a recognized board of State or Central Government. And there is no weightage for candidates higher than mandatory educational qualification.

Hence, even though you have working experience in Banking as a Banking Officer you will not be given such preference because the basic qualification required is just 10th Class. Hence, as you might have successfully passed 10th Class, I am sure you are certainly eligible.

As you are a Banking Officer, you may apply for some other high level examinations so that you will find better career opportunities.
13th July 2018, 08:47 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment with 3 years of Banking experience?

The required minimum qualification to apply for the recruitment is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

The age limit is 18-40 years.

So, candidates with above qualification are eligible to apply before 17th July 2018.

For more information about examination visit at www.appost.in/gdsonline.
13th July 2018, 10:12 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply in MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2018 even after having 3 years experience in Banking.

Eligibility criteria to apply for MP Postal Circle Gramin DAk Sevak recruitment 2018 are as follows:-
Educational Qualification – Matriculation (10th Class) passed from a recognized board.
Age Limit –
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 40 years
14th July 2018, 12:08 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

If you have passed matriculation, you are eligible to apply for the Gramin Dak Seva post in Madhya Pradesh.

The application form is available online till 17th July.

You can get the application form online at www.appost.in/gdsonline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?