7th June 2018, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in IBPS RRB Senior Manager recruitment with 7 years of Banking experience?

Hello friends, I have completed my MCom and having 7 years of experience in Banking Sector. I want to apply in IBPS RRB Senior Manager recruitment of this year. Can I apply for this post? Please let me know about this asap.

8th June 2018, 09:53 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply in IBPS RRB Senior Manager recruitment with 7 years of Banking experience?

Minimum required eligibility standards for IBPS RRB Senior Manager Scale III :

Age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 40 years and upper age relaxation as per rules which is 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.

Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 50% marks or aggregate. Preference will be given to candidates having degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agriculture Engineering, Pisciculture, Agriculture Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.

Candidate must have at least 5 years of experience as an officer in a bank of financial institute/organisation.

As you have mentioned that you have 7 years of experience in banking sector but you have not mentioned your post in banking sector so I can clarify but even after I would say that if you are an officer and completed minimum 5 year service in banking as an officer then you are eligible to apply for this post and if you have experience of less than 5 year as an officer in bank then you can not apply.

For more details about this examination, you should download this official recruitment notification attached below :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IBPS CRP_RRB_VII.pdf(1.45 MB, 0 views)
8th June 2018, 04:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in IBPS RRB Senior Manager recruitment with 7 years of Banking experience?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for this IBPS RRB Senior Manager recruitment with 7 years of Banking experience and the educational qualification that you have mentioned above.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for this recruitment is given below,

>> You must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks aggregate.

>> And preference will be given to the candidates who are having Diploma or Degree in Banking, Marketing, Finance, Marketing, Veterinary Science, Management, Law, Information Technology, Agricultural Marketing, Economics and Accountancy, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Horticulture..etc.,

>> Besides this, you should have a minimum 5 years experience as an Officer in Financial Institution or a Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?