10th July 2018, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Whether Group Discussion is conducted in MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment? Tips for preparation?

Hello everyone, I have applied for MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment. I am little confused because I don’t know how I can prepare for the Group Discussion. Even I don’t know is there interview or not. Please let me know.

Related Questions:
12th July 2018, 07:11 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Group Discussion is conducted in MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment? Tips for preparation?

No, there is no group discussion is conducted for the position of a Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment of this MP Postal Circle.

>> Selection is done only on the basis of the merit marks that are secured 10th Class.

>> No weightage will be given to the candidates who have higher educational qualification.

>> Hence, as far as my best knowledge is concerned there is no Group Discussion round in this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
13th July 2018, 08:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Group Discussion is conducted in MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment? Tips for preparation?

No, group discussion will be conducted for selection of Gramin Dak Sevak.

Candidates will be selected on merit basis.

The required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed 10th board examination.

The last date of application for recruitment in 17th July and result will be declared later.

For more information visit at www.appost.in/gdsonline .
14th July 2018, 12:17 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The recruitment on the post of Gramin Dak Seva will be on merit basis.

There will be no entrance test or interview for the examination.

So, you do not have to appear for Group Discussion for the examination.
14th July 2018, 01:47 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

I think you have not gone through the notification before filling the application.

It is clearly mentioned that the selection will be on the merit basis.

There will be no advantage of having higher qualification.

No written, interview or group discussion for the selection.

The official website for the application form is www.appost.in/gdsonline.
8th August 2018, 02:43 AM
Narendra2121

There is no group discussion is conducted in MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment

MP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
Based on Automatic Generated Merit List.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?