6th April 2018, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

How many Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies are available in West Bengal Postal Circle?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the vacancies which is available in Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment of West Bengal Postal Circle? Please tell me how many vacancies are there?

6th May 2018, 10:24 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies are available in West Bengal Postal Circle?

In order to apply for West Bengal Postal Circle for Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2018, you should have completed your 10th standard with good marks from a recognized board and must have computer knowledge.

There are total 5778 vacancies available for Gramin Dak Sevak position. For more details you can visit their official website at (http://www.westbengalpost.gov.in/
6th May 2018, 11:19 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies are available in West Bengal Postal Circle?

Number of vacancies available in West Bengal Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment:

Number of vacancies available in this West Bengal Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment are as follows.

Total Number of vacancies - 5778 vacancies

Break-up of vacancies:

<> Unreserved or General category - 2760 vacancies

<> OBC Category - 1328 vacancies

<> PH-HH Category - 86 vacancies

<> SC Category - 1184 vacancies

<> ST Category - 286 vacancies

<> PH-OH Category - 83 vacancies

<> PH-VH Category - 51 vacancies

Click here for Notification
6th May 2018, 01:07 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

There are so many vacancies available in this recruitment which are written below please read :

01. OBC Category vacancies - 1328 posts
02. SC Category vacancies - 1184 posts
03. ST Category vacancies - 286 posts
04. Unreserved Category vacancies - 2760 posts
05. PH-HH category vacancies - 86 posts
06. PH-OH category vacancies - 83 posts
07. PH-VH category vacancies - 51 posts

Total 5778 vacancies are there in whole recruitment so you must not worry about the vacant posts just focus on the recruitment test.

One more thing I would like to say that you are the one so you need the one so you should not care how many vacancies are there in the job you just need the one so if there had been only one vacancy, you would have applied for that one post so let the others worry about vacancies you just focus on what you need to get the job.

You should visit the official website for more updates and apply for this exam as soon as possible and start preparation and practice on computer because there will be computer test in the recruitment so you have to make it quick and right job for your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?